3 Vacancies in NSW
- Showroom Manager, (Leichhardt)
- 2 x Full-time Colourist/Showroom assistant (Mascot and Willoughby)
Porter's Paints are excited to announce 3 full-time positions available in our Sydney showrooms.
Porter’s Paints is an industry leader in hand-made premium painted finishes, engineered timber flooring and luxury wallpaper. We are seeking passionate, energetic, motivated and knowledgeable staff who seek to develop their existing ability in colour and sales.
The right candidates have strong selling ability, and take initiative to grow sales by offering a boutique experience and expert advice to customers.
In addition to sales, the candidate will be responsible for all daily routine functions such as stock control and ordering, tinting of paints, general housekeeping and cash takings reconciliations etc.
He/she will need to be passionate about the role, inspire other staff to achieve their goals, excite customers in our full range of products, offer expert technical advice and provide wonderful solutions to customers’ needs.
- Formal training in colour and design, or extensive experience in the painting industry would be very highly regarded
- Demonstrated ability to work with colour
- A proven track record in achieving and exceeding sales expectations
- Ability to offer the highest levels of customer service
- Reliability and excellent communication skills
- A minimum fitness requirement required in order to manually handle paint.
- Availability to work Saturdays (Mascot and Willoughby)
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is experienced with paint, colour or design and is passionate about developing an individualised and premium experience for their customers.
For more information, or to apply please email Suzanne Jelley: [email protected]