Nina Campbell, a world-renowned interior designer, is known for her stylish interiors as well as for her collections of fabrics, wallpapers and accessories.
Nina’s designs are epitomised by luxury, practicality and a sense of wit. Integral to the Nina Campbell collections is a colour palette that has been developed with a decorator’s eye, and one that is constantly evolving so that new and existing designs work beautifully together.
We have a number of Nina Campbell collections to view, including the beautiful “Coromandel” which embraces a sense of tradition with a modern twist across eight designs, including:
- the classic damask Meredith, which is reimagined in contemporary colouring;
- the Pavillion Garden, depicting an enchanting scene of sari-clad ladies in a blossom-laden garden;
- Perdana, a delicate composition of ornamental branches in flower;
- Palmetto features large scale tonal palm leaves arranged in columns;
- while Coromandel, is a modern interpretation of a Jacobean trailing floral.
Other more graphic designs are: Vignola, Gioconda and Concertina.
Perdana from the Coromandel collection